SwitchFix, Switch Lockout Holec H1 Siemens 8UC61 is a switch handle lockout / circuit breaker lockout device.
SwitchFix is suitable for the Holec H1 switch handles up to 63A and Siemens switch handles 8UC61. (Switch handle not included)
- Prolongs the life of existing switch handles and circuit breaker handles.
- Provides simpler switch locking and circuit breaker locking by reducing the need to use fiddly, lock scissors.
- Allows many more locks to be attached to the lock out device than what the original switch and circuit breaker provided.
- Ensures a positive handle lock that just cannot be forced. It’s obvious that it’s safer!
- Are easy to fit. Just a screwdriver and spanner is needed.
- Offers a tough, rust proof construction.
- 316 Stainless Steel construction
- No drilling or additional hardware is necessary to install SwitchFix
- Heavy duty hinge
- Two lock slots that accommodate conventional padlocks incorporating up to a 9mm diameter shackle.
SwitchFix isolator lockouts provide padlocking facilities for switches and circuit breakers whose lockout facilities are insufficient, poorly designed or damaged. The lockout device will only allow the switch or circuit breaker to be locked in the “OFF” position.
In some cases switch handles can be easily rotated to the “ON” position with the isolator locking device in place. This occurs due to a previous de-isolation with the switch handle locking clip extended.
In some cases circuit breaker handles, also used for emergency supply applications, can be inadvertently locked in the “ON” position as only 35 degrees, or 25mm MCCB handle rotation, differentiates the “ON” and “OFF” positions.
- SwitchFix Switch Lockout Holec H1 Siemens 8UC61 (ILH01)
- Installation and operation manual