In these Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Conditions of Sale“), “we” or “us” or “our” means Redbusbar Pty Ltd and “you” or “your” means the person, organisation or entity that purchased the products or related services from us.
Please read through these Conditions of Sale carefully as they form the agreement under which we will supply products and services to you. These Conditions of Sale apply to all sales made by us to consumers whether products and services are purchased online or over the telephone.
- You may place an order with us over the telephone or by completing and submitting to us an online order form on our website. We may at our discretion accept or reject an order depending on a variety of factors, such as availability of the ordered products or our ability to validate payment for the products.
- Please choose your products carefully. Prices can change and so you should check the latest price on our website or confirm the price with our sales team on the phone before placing your order. It is your responsibility to check the order (including all pricing and product information) before you complete the online checkout process or before you place your telephone order.
- We will advise your “order reference number” via a confirmation email or over the phone once your checkout process or phone order is complete. However, if you are paying by credit card, debit card, EFTPOS or Paypal, we will not complete your order until your payment has passed our internal validation procedures. Once your payment has been validated, we will process your order and advise your order reference number. Please keep your order reference number safely.
- Once we have advised your order reference number, a binding agreement will come into existence between you and us and only these Conditions of Sale will apply in relation to the supply of the ordered products. Subject to clause 2, no changes to these Conditions of Sale will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing. If you wish to cancel your order we ask that you advise us as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund subject to these Conditions of Sale.
- We do our best to keep in stock most products that are advertised by us. All stock availability as represented on our website or by our sales or Customer Service Team is accurate in accordance with our current stock levels with each manufacturer, however, these stock levels are subject to change without notice.
- If for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will let you know over the phone or contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or put your order on backorder as agreed with you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
3. Price and Payment
- The price payable for a product is the one set out on our website or advised by us over the phone at the time you place your order. All prices are inclusive of GST. Subject to clause 8, we make every effort to ensure prices and product information on our website or advertisements are correct and up-to-date. Prices for our products displayed on third party websites may not be correct and we are not bound by them.
- All website prices quoted include GST. All email quoted prices exclude GST. All prices exclude sales tax, excise duties, registration fees and any like tax imposed by any Governmental authority upon the goods or services or upon the sale, distribution or delivery thereof. All such charges are your express liability.
4. Non Account Payments
- We accept payment by American Express, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and EFT/Bank Transfer.
- Your credit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Whilst we employ the latest technology and use Paypal’s E-commerce secure payment gateway, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you if your credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner by a third party.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to use strong customer authentication techniques to authenticate any online card transaction including, but not limited to, the use of 3D Secure.
- If you have a promotional/discount/coupon code, you will be prompted to enter the code at the checkout and this will generate a discount from your cart value or add an incentive. To activate, simply enter a valid code then click the “Apply” button. All promotional codes have a unique set of terms and conditions automatically applied when issued and are only valid at our discretion. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. If you are unable to use a promotional code, please contact us.
- Your tax invoice will be sent to you when the items you have ordered are delivered. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and may be required for any warranty claims.
- Paypal is responsible for all Paypal payments made via this platform. This responsibility includes refunds, chargebacks, cancellations and dispute resolution in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Account Payments
- We accept payment by American Express, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and EFT/Bank Transfer.
- Payments shall be made for all goods supplied within 14 days from the date that the goods were invoiced. You acknowledge that time is of the essence with regard to payment and that any breach of this term will enable us to exercise all of its rights contained herein including (but without in any limiting our rights) the right to cancel further credit and to take legal action for the recovery of all sums outstanding.
- Should payment remain outstanding beyond our payment terms as outlined above, you agree to pay interest of 2 % per month together on all amounts outstanding from the due date of payment.
- Should payment remain outstanding beyond our payment terms, you are liable for all costs including legal costs (on a Solicitor/own client basis) and mercantile agents fees (credit collection agency) incurred by us in recovering the amount outstanding.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all payments are to be made in Australian currency.
6. Pickup & Delivery
- You can pick up your order for free from our Brisbane office. Pickups are strictly by appointment only. First, your order must be placed and full payment received. We will then pack your order and advise when it is ready for pickup. Please show the order confirmation email along with your Photo ID at the time of pickup. If someone else is picking up on your behalf, please get in touch with us before the pickup. Without proper notice, goods will not be given.
- On occasions we offer free delivery for all orders Monday to Friday within our delivery areas. If you are not eligible for free delivery, a delivery fee may apply, but you’ll know about it before you buy.
- Subject to this clause, we will deliver to the delivery address specified by you when you placed your order.
- We may deliver the products via a range of delivery methods:
- delivery by our contracted courier company – if neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, the courier company or the manufacturer will leave a card with our contact details so that you can contact us to arrange another delivery time and date; and
- delivery by Australia Post – if neither you nor your authorised representative is at the delivery address to take delivery, an “Article Awaiting” card will be left at the delivery address and your order will be taken to an Australia Post Office suitable to store the product until you are able to go and pick it up. In these circumstances, our obligation to deliver the product to you is satisfied when the “Article Awaiting” card is left at the delivery address.
7. Title and Risk
- Notwithstanding delivery of the products to you, title in the products will not pass to you until the later of delivery or your payment has been processed or otherwise received by us. If your payment is declined for any reason we reserve the right to reclaim the products from your possession, custody or control even if they have been delivered to you or moved from the delivery address. We reserve the right to keep or sell the products. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to any products will pass to you on delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that clause 8 creates a purchase money security interest in the products which we are entitled to register as such under the Personal Properties Securities Act 2009 (Cth) (“PPSA”). To the extent permitted under the PPSA, we each agree to contract out of the provisions listed in section 115 of the PPSA. You waive your right to be provided with verification statements under section 157 of the PPSA. We agree that neither of us will disclose to any third person information referred to in section 275(1) of the PPSA and that this is a confidentiality agreement for the purposes of section 275(6) of the PPSA.
8. Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
- “Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”
- Your product may come with a warranty. The warranty is in addition to but may overlap with any rights and remedies you may have under applicable law, including any Consumer Guarantees. If you are not considered a “consumer” within the meaning of the ACL, the warranty may be your sole remedy.
- Subject to this clause 9, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Conditions of Sale are excluded;
- we will not be liable for any normal wear and tear, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, damage to goodwill, loss of data (including loss of data stored on any media contained within electronic products), arising out of or in connection with the products or these Conditions of Sale (including as a result of not being able to use the products or the late supply of products), or the need to recover, re-program or reproduce any program or data stored in or used with the products purchased from us, whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise; and
- our total liability arising out of or in connection with the products, the services or these Conditions of Sale, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the total price paid by you for the purchase of products and services under these Conditions of Sale.
- Where by law we are unable to exclude terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions but are able to limit them, to the extent permissible by law we limit our liability for any breach, at our option, to the repair or replacement of products, or payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the products.
- To the extent permitted by law, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance or offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by us will be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
9. Returns and Exchanges
- If your product is eligible for return pursuant to clause 8, please contact us to arrange for return.
- You must adequately package any product you are returning to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our office. All original items including original accessories, manuals, and packaging must also be returned.
10. Repair of Products
- If you return a product to us for repair (or replacement) and the product is capable of retaining user generated data, the repair (or replacement) of the product may result in the loss of the data. User generated data include configuration settings. We will not be responsible for any data you may leave on the product and we require you to record your data before returning a product to us for repair.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
11. Force Majeure
- We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these Conditions of Sale if such delay is due to any circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we are delayed from performing our obligations due to such a circumstance for a period of at least 3 months, we may terminate our agreement with you by giving you 5 business days’ written notice.
- These Conditions of Sale form the entire agreement between you and us and, unless expressly agreed to in writing by us no terms or conditions of yours, including any Terms or Conditions printed or referred to in your offer to purchase or order (if any) will be binding on us or have any legal effect.
- We may change any provision in these Conditions of Sale without notice so we advise that, even if you are a frequent purchaser from us, you check these Conditions of Sale whenever you want to purchase products from us. Any change of these Conditions of Sale will only apply to future orders. None of our agents or employees or any third parties have any authority to change these Conditions of Sale.
- We reserve the right to refuse supply of the products or services ordered by you, terminate our contract with you or terminate your account with us, and to remove or edit content on our website at our sole discretion and without incurring any liability to you.
- You must not assign any rights and obligations under these Conditions of Sale whether in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
- Any notice in connection with these Conditions of Sale will be deemed to have been duly given when made in writing and delivered or sent by email or post to the party to whom such notice is intended to be given or to such other address, email address as may from time to time be notified in writing to the other party.
- If any provision of these Conditions of Sale is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, these Conditions of Sale take effect (where possible) as if they did not include that provision.
- Any failure by a party to insist upon strict performance by the other of any provision in these Conditions of Sale will not be taken to be a waiver of any existing or future rights in relation to the provision.
- These Conditions of Sale are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. The parties each agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
13. Contact us
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do so.